Kailash is considered as an important pilgrimage destination as well as a power point where it is possible to gain inspiration and energy to transform oneself from this physical to a higher spiritual level. The custom of circumambulating mount Kailash is believed to purify the soul and cultivate in each pilgrim the ability to perceive the divinity. The experience is elevating and inspiring, and many pilgrims return to their homes with feelings of exaltation and spiritual inspiration.
Karnali Excursions was one of the first tour agencies in Nepal to offer pilgrimage to Kailash in 1993, when China opened its doors to tourism. Ever since, we have been providing a strong, well-organized and spiritually fulfilling experience for those who join with us for this pilgrimage of a lifetime.
Here are some of the things we offer that make our pilgrimagespecial, meaningful and different than other tour companies:
- We teach yoga and pranayam, which help to acclimatize in high altitude.
- We offer regular support during the trip to help you to cope with Acute Mountain Sickness.
- We provide personal escort to senior citizens and those who need extra support.
- We demonstrate walking, trekking, eating and sleeping techniques during the entire journey.
- Karnali Excursions’ senior leaders join as facilitators and trip leaders.
- We perform morning and evening prayers followed by Bhajans and Kirtans.
- We serve North Indian, Chinese, Gujrati and South Indian pure vegetarian meals.
KAILASH-MANSAROVAR PILGRIMAGE VIA LHASA FIXED DEPARTURE DATES 2018
|S.NO.||PILGRIMAGE MONTHS||ARRIVAL IN KATHMANDU||DEPARTURE TO LHASA||RETURN TO KATHMANDU||DEPARTUR TO HOME|
|1||MAY 2018||20 MAY 2018||23 MAY 2018||4 JUNE 2018||5 JUNE 2018|
|2||JUNE I 2018||3 JUNE 2018||6 JUNE 2018||18 JUNE 2018||19 JUNE 2018|
|3||JUNE II 2018||17 JUNE 2018||20 JUNE 2018||2 JULY 2018||3 JULY 2018|
|4||JULY I 2018||8 JULY 2018||11 JULY 2018||23 JULY 2018||24 JULY 2018|
|5||JULY II 2018||22 JULY 2018||25 JULY 2018||6 AUG 2018||7 AUG 2018|
|6||AUGUST I 2018||5 AUG 2018||8 AUG 2018||20 AUG 2018||21 AUG 2018|
|7||AUGUST II 2018||19 AUG 2018||22 AUG 2018||3 SEP 2018||4 SEP 2018|
|8||SEPTEMBER 2018||2 SEP 2018||5 SEP 2018||17 SEP 2018||18 SEP 2018|
- Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
- Day 02: Guided sightseeing and briefing on Kailash-Mansarovar trip.
- Day 03: Rudravishek and Pashupatinath Darshan.
- Day 04: Fly to Lhasa and transfer to hotel.
- Day 05: Guided sightseeing in Lhasa (3,500m).
- Day 06: Drive to Shigatse (3,900m).
- Day 07: Drive to Saga (4,250m).
- Day 08: Drive to Mansarovar Lake (4,588m).
- Day 09: Ritual dip at Mansarovar Lake, visit Tirthapuri and drive to Darchen (4,700m).
- Day 10: Kora starting day: Drive to Tharboche and trek to Driraphuk (5,000m).
- Day 11: Charan Sparsh Day: Hike for Kailash Charan Sparsh (5,250m).
- Day 12: Cross over the Dolma La (5,650m) and trek to Zutulphuk (4,800m).
- Day 13: Trek to Tangsar and drive to Saga.
- Day 14: Drive to Shigatse.
- Day 15: Drive to Lhasa.
- Day 16: Fly to Kathmandu.
- Day 17: Final departure.