Jyotirlinga is considered as one of the prime worship spots for the devotees of Lord Shiva. In Hindu Mythology, it is believed that Jyotirlinga means “The Radiant symbol of the Almighty”, so it is the resplendent flame of the almighty solidified to make the worship of it simple. There are a total of 64 Jyotirlingas that are well spread around the landscape of India. However, 12 Jyotirlingas are presumed to be very auspicious and highly revered among them.
These jyotirlingas are positioned in eight states of India, likes of Gujarat, Maharashtra, Tamilnadu, Andhra Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Jharkhand, Uttarakhand and Uttar Pradesh. As per the Hindu mythologies, visiting Jyotirlingas is an important pilgrimage that wades off all the sins and makes the soul sacrosanct and pure. The devotees visiting these Jyotirlingas become chaste, pure and calm. After visiting these Jyotirlingas, devotees turn home with illuminated and enlightened with highest and divine knowledge. It is also believed that wishes are fulfilled after visiting and having Darshan of these sacred Jyotirlingas. Thus, these Jyotirlingas are visited by Lord Shiva’s devotees every year in huge numbers.
Reflecting years of experience, Karnali Excursions has crafted a comprehensive itinerary for Ekadasha Jyotirlinga Darshan. The 22 nights and 23 days itinerary takes you to the 11 sacred Jyotirlingas out of 12 that lie in different states of India. Along with seeking Lord Shiva’s blessing, you will experience diverse Indian culture and hospitality.
- Pilgrimage to Eleven Jyotirlinga out of 12.
- True experience of diverse Indian culture and lifestyle.
- Visit 11 different states of India by luxury buses, airplane and trains.
- Darshan of some other major attractions besides of Ekadash Jyotirlinga in India.
- Visit Tirupati Balaji, Meenaxi temple, Gangasagar, Puri Jagannath, Kanchipuram, Ellora Cave, Belur Math, Shirdi etc.
- The tour is escorted by professional and well versed Karnali team leader and other support crew members.
Please download the brochure, below, for day-to-day itinerary information.
Trip Cost: Please kindly contact us for the best price and detail information