This trip departs on 6 May and 19 September 2018
India is a big subject, with a diversity of culture of unfathomable depth, and a long continuum of history. India offers endless opportunities to accumulate experiences and memories for a lifetime. Since very ancient times, participating in the Char Dham Yatra has been held in the highest regard throughout the length and breadth of India. The Indian Garhwal Himalayas are known as Dev-Bhumi, the ‘Abode of the Gods’. Here is the source of India’s Holy River Ganges. The Ganges, starting as a small glacial stream in Gangotri and eventually travelling the length and breadth of India, nourishing her people and sustaining a continuum of the world’s most ancient Hindu Culture. In the Indian Garhwal Himalayas lies the Char Dham, 4 of Hinduism’s most holy places of pilgrimage, nestled in the high valleys of the Himalayan Mountains. Wearing the Himalayas like a crown, India is a land of amazing diversity. Home to more than a billion people, you will find in India an endless storehouse of culture and tradition amidst all the development of the 21st century!
- A complete darshan of Char Dham: Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedharnath and Badrinath.
- Visit the holy places of Rishikesh, Haridwar, Uttar Kashi, Dev Prayag and Gaumukha.
- Pancha Prayag, the five holy confluences (Dev, Rudra, Karna, Narad and Vishnu Prayag).
- Garhwal parts of the Himalaya & Mana Gaun, the last village of India.
- Visit Surya Kund, Divya Shila, Tap Kund, Narad Kund and Vyash Gupha etc.
- Day 01: Arrive at the Delhi Airport and transfer to hotel
- Day 02: Drive to Haridwar
(206 km driving distance ad 5-6 hours drive)
- Day 03: Drive to Barkot
(170 km driving distance and 8 hours drive)
- Day 04: A side trip to Yamunotri (Barkot-Yamunotri-Barkot)
(84km driving distance and 12 km trekking up and down)
- Day 05: Drive to Harshil
(172 km driving distance and 9 hours drive)
- Day 06: Drive to Gangotri and trek to Gaumukh
(22 km trekking distance)
- Day 07: Trek back to Gangotri and drive to Uttar Kashi
(14 km trekking distance)
- Day 08: Drive to Gupt Kashi
(225 km driving distance and 4-5 hours drive)
- Day 09: Helicopter ride to Kedarnath
- Day 10: Gupt Kashi-Rudra Prayag-Pipalkoti
(157 km driving distance and 6 hours drive to Pipalkoti)
- Day 11: Rudra-Parag/Pipalkoti-Badrinath
(72 km driving distance and 3 hours drive to Badrinath)
- Day 012: Badrinath-Srinagar/Dev-Prayag
(222km driving distance and 9 hours drive)
- Day 13: Dev-Prayag-Rishikesh
(70km driving distance and 3-4 hours drive)
- Day 14: Drive to Delhi
- Day 15: Depart for onward journey
Please Download brochure to view cost and other important details – Char Dham Yatra 2018 Brochure